Fully Independent Plan Management
Our goal is to offer NDIS participants on the Sunshine Coast the option of a local, independent plan manager. We are not associated with any other organisations, and we like it that way. In fact, the NDIA recommends that plan managers should not be linked to other organisations to avoid conflict of interest and we agree.
Our founder and chief plan manager, Amanda Akers, has a background in both accounting and disabilities. She has university qualifications in accounting, teaching and psychology so you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
We love getting to know our clients and are happy to chat at any time. We are also happy to meet face to face!
Amanda is the heart behind Sunshine Coast Plan Managers. A little about how it ticks…
The Nuts and Bolts
- Amanda has an extensive background in financial management, having worked in the finance industry for more than 10 years. Her passion for finance led her to complete a Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting & Economics. You can rest assured that your plan, is in good hands!
- Amanda is a qualified teacher specialising in teaching students with disabilities. She enjoys teaching and inspiring others to learn.
- To help others achieve their goals through the growth of ‘Sunshine Coast Plan Management’.
- To finish a psychology degree and complete an ‘honours year’ – this will enable Amanda to undertake additional study in an area she is passionate about – disabilities.
The Fun Stuff
- Amanda is a magnificent mother to 3 wonderful children.
- Amanda has a passion for learning.
- She is an avid planner – which works well as a plan manager. She maps out her days, create lists and organises meticulously.
- Although spare time is not something Amanda doesn’t have much of, but when she does, she loves to sew.
We’d love to hear your goals and how we can help you achieve them. Submit your details here or call us on 0477 975 970.